2/20/2016 0 Comments
Chevrons and Arrows!
January and February have been whirlwinds! Regular work has been crazy busy, my family and I have fallen to the really bad stomach flu that's been going around, but I have been able to get some project work finished with multiple new ones started!!
Here's a project I did for a former coworker who is expecting her second child and wanted to decorate the nursery with some chevron pattern pieces and rustic arrows. Check out the photos!
These pieces turned out exceptionally well and really do add to the decor in the nursery! I cut the arrows on the bandsaw and used the mitre saw to cut the chevrons. Each piece was made of project pine that was aged using my aging elixir mix and then painted/stained and distressed using sandpaper to wear through the paint.
I'm really happy with the way these projects turned out and I'm even more excited for Laura & Brad's newest addition to their family!
Thanks everyone for checking out my work! I have some big projects coming up soon and will write posts for the others that I'm very near to being finished soon!
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to WoodProjectsbyBagel!